Features of Custom Leather Jackets for Men and Women:
Why do men and women insist on owning at least one leather jacket than cotton jacket? And why do they insist on customizing their jackets?
Well, to begin, leather jackets and custom wear coats are as durable as you like and classy too. Men’s coats and jackets are available in a wide variety of cuts, styles and materials. Tailor made Jackets are also adaptable to one’s figure and physique and can be teamed up with the wearer’s clothes.
By customizing your own jacket, you get a new one without making a huge investment in it. And it presents a unique style that flaunts your personal style. On the practical side, these tailored long shearling jackets keep you warm and safe in winter while being elegant and stylish too. And all this, at an affordable price.
Types of Customized Men’s Leather Jackets:
There are several kinds of coloured customized leather jackets that men can sport with style. Here are some of them:
Custom Motorcycle Jackets clothing: Design Your Own Motorcycle Jacket
Superhero Irving Schott introduced the top motorcycle jacket style way back in 1928. It was called ‘perfecto’ and made famous by Marlon Brando in the movie, The Wild One. Though American made leather motocross jackets are designed especially for bespoke motorcycle style, yet this mc is designed for purposes of safety and protection. In time, however, men’s jackets combined style with safety if you design your own leather motorcycle jacket.
Types of Custom Made Leather Jackets for Men:
Here are a few popular types of customized motorcycle jackets for men:
- Studded Custom Leather Jacket: The studs in these gents jackets make them absolutely stunning and appealing. You can customize your existing leather jacket by sticking some studs onto it with a little glue. Once you do this in a handmade pattern of your choice, you’ve got the stud leather jacket of your choice.
- Embossed Brown Custom Leather Jacket: If you’re die-hard bike rider boys, you’re gonna love to customize your own this one with motorcycle pants. These embossed jackets come with several designs and are embossed with a brand name or have an eagle or lion to symbolize strength and toughness. If you belong to a motorcycle gang, you’ll find that its members have their group name embossed on their jackets.
- Patched Motorcycle Black Custom Jacket: Customize your jacket by adding on custom patches or fringe to it and feeling like a typical motorcyclist. Fix patches anywhere on field you like–on the back, sleeve or chest but make sure motorbike jacket looks good and is prominent.
- Removable Sleeve Jacket: This customized biker vest jacket is different from all others in that you can remove its sleeves by just unzipping them. This cycle jacket makes it ideal for tall persons as well as all seasons.
- Bomber Jacket: The vintage style bomber jacket was worn by the air force military during World War I. Pilots who were stationed at high altitudes wore these retro flight jackets to keep warm. Since then, this army jacket costume has become very popular for navy, police and sports as well.
- Camo Print Bomber Jacket: A superb aviatrix brown coloured jacket, this one is absolutely amazing. It goes well with a white or black T-shirts, making the wearer the cynosure of all eyes.
- Plaid Bomber Jacket: If solid colours like black, blue and grey are boring and you want to try to have a new look to your wardrobe, why not go in for some patterned clothes? The aviator plaid bomber jacket is a good solution. Not only is it lightweight, but is also vibrant and suits all body shapes. To look casual, team it up with a pair of jeans and chinos.
- Varsity Jacket: Though this blazer style came into being when varsity students wore them, now they are the rage with everyone wearing them. If worn right, it can be a show-stopper.
- Denim Jacket: This lightweight trendy collarless jacket is perfect for the spring Highly versatile, you can team up jacket with jeans effectively with several different touring outfits to add vibe and a bit of flair too. Though they don’t cover the entire body, yet they do keep the wearer warm.
Types of Customized Leather Jackets for Womens:
A women in a stylish soft leather jacket is undoubtedly a hit in every elegant woman’s wardrobe. Women’s leather jackets and coats designs give her a personality of her own while the jacket is customized to be no doubt is a key hit in the wardrobe of every stylish lady, as womens coats and Jackets give versatility to our looks both day and night.
- Custom Embroidered Jacket: Ladies embroidered jackets are highlighted by dainty patterns on the chest pocket area, back, collar and cuffs. They could also serve as monograms or company logos. With the help of custom ink color screen printing of custom logos on driving jackets can be done.
- Painted Jacket: You can make a punk style female jacket dress by painting it yourself in as vibrant silver shades as you please. With the help of acrylic paint, you can fill out custom painted jacket for kids and girls with flowery or abstract designs that suit their personality.
- Dip Dye Leather Jacket: Here, the urban jacket is embellished in two tones of grey and white which give a stunning look. Other stunning combinations like fuschia and black can also be chosen and can be paired with chaps or skirt.
- Leather Vests: If you feel to customize my jacket that all the leather vests you’ve seen fall short just a little in style, surprise and versatility, why not add that extra funky detail to that women’s short sleeveless jacket you would like there? Custom made vests can be different, unique and special. So, you could go all dramatic by adding metallic studs to it, or take the minimalist route by nappa and get something entirely different. Choose from fitted jackets made in buffalo or cowhide or lambskin, or even suede or nubuck.